Financial Services, Hospitality, Entertainment, Venues, Telecom, Transport, Technology, Retail, Food Services, and Pharmaceuticals
CEO | CMO | Chief Customer Officer | VP/ Director of Customer Experience/ Strategy/ Loyalty/ Engagement/ Insight | Head of Marketing/ Brand/ Operations | Customer Care/ Service
- Bolster your marketing platform and brand experience
- Inspire your employees and build a customer-centric culture
- Leverage the successes and challenges of other organizations for CX transformation
- Engage customers with the latest e-commerce and social media tools
Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Government Departments; Universities, Utilities, Crown Corporations
President | EVP | Director/ Head of Customer Experience/ Marketing/ Operations/ Public Relations
- Deliver quality multi-channel experiences for your citizens
- Hone proactive engagement strategies for efficient CX
- Implement best practices at your contact centre
- Foster a citizen-centric culture for positive customer experience
CEM / EFM / VOC/ CRM / Measurement / Management / Strategy Consultants, Software Providers, Marketing and Interactive Agencies, and Industry Stakeholders
Director/ VP of Sales/ Marketing/ Business Development | Consultant
- Network with top industry professionals
- Be shortlisted on RFPs
- Advance innovation and industry best practices
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. The largest gathering of customer service leaders in Canada
Gather best-in-class practices from North American’s CX leaders.
Attend this specialized summit for tips to innovate your brand and transform culture. Hone personalization and analytics to deliver next generation experiences.
2. Lessons learned from 25+ CX trendsetters – Public and Private sectors
Boost results with insights from Fortune 500 brands and public service leaders. Hear first hand about innovative case studies from diverse industries on CX transformation. Benefit from tools grounded in real-life experience.
3. Eliminate organizational roadblocks for broad CX transformation
Realize business impact by combining sound strategy with tactical implementation. Enable your team to bring theory into practice – build engagement, better client satisfaction, and raise profits.
4. New interactive format to facilitate knowledge and relationship building
Engage CX practitioners through peer discussions, dynamic panels, and candid debate. Challenge ideas and expand your toolset at this intimate forum. Get the burning answers you need to maximize ROI.
5. Innovate at the speed of digital
Today’s CX is driven by more than face-to-face interactions and call centres. Build an agile digital ecosystem that transcends pockets of innovation. Increase the pace of change at your organization and exploit disruptive technologies.